Monday, November 14, 2011

August and everything after

My friend, Jay, was kind enough to fix my broken computer.  Because of my good fortune in friend-selection, I can now upload pictures from my camera to this thing- so you can see what we've been doing since the Summer.
This will most certainly be a mish mosh- just so you know what to expect...
Our Rowan pre-diagnosis



Lily and Daddy carving a pumpkin for Halloween- they had such a great time



 One September Sunday afternoon, Steve and I decided to take Lily for a special trip to an apple orchard in Minnesota.  We really enjoyed our one on one time with her.  She's sure a good girl.
Lily peeking through a thing

Three out of four

Lil got to paint pumpkins



 Grandma Joyce must have taken this picture of Rowan while he slept-


One of Grandma Joyce and Lily's special things is making crepes together.  Lil stirs the eggs, the flour and helps- and Grandma Joyce probably loves it even more.


Halloween:
This year, Lily wanted to be Felix the Cat for Halloween.  Steve and I were likely more eager than she was to go trick-or-treating with her.  I was a tad sad because I thought I'd stay with Rowan while Steve took her out- but Kate and Gene were kind enough to spend time with Rowan while we went out with Lil-everyone was happy.
Me and my Felix

A happy kitty




And on to other things...
Goofy Lily feeding her brother


And Goofy Lily eating worms...
Life is good today- there was a benefit for Rowan yesterday, and I'll write more about that tomorrow. I want to give it the space it deserves... Good night!

1 comment: