Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lily got a new bicycle helmet.

Yesterday Lily and I stopped at Target to pick up a few things.  We walked by some bicycle helmets and that's where it all begins...

Any mom knows how difficult it is to resist it when one of your children looks adorable! I had to think about safety... I should also note that Lily cannot yet ride a tricycle. 
She sure loved her new helmet, though, and wore it through the store and through the checkout line.





She also wore it on the car ride home so excited to show Daddy!

And she wore it at home last night.
She was so cute I had to ask her a few questions!






Guess what Lily wanted to put on this morning?? Her new bicycle helmet!  She even wore it to daycare today to show all the kids.  I sure do love her...


No comments:

Post a Comment