Thursday, July 28, 2011

When did my kid turn 2??

Well, it happened. 
She turned two. Officially, she turned two 4 months ago, but let me tell ya', folks.  She's getting two-er by the minute!

Steve and I have always been pretty riteous, frankly, about what a good kid Lily is.  And she IS a good kid, don't get me wrong... She never threw fits, listened well, and very rarely had to go to timeout.  She was just a good, smart, sweet little girl.

All good things must come to an end, though.  The sweet, smart little girl is still there.  But now she comes home from daycare saying, 'I hit Charlie today.' or, 'I hit Sawyer- had to go to timeout.'

She is kind of bossy, too! She'll say, 'Mommy, where is my crown?' I'll reply, 'It's in your room.' She'll say, 'Go get it, Mommy!' 

Restaurants have proven challenging lately. It's hard to focus when you're two, I assume... So perhaps we just shouldn't take her for a while?

Anyway, Lily is still as lovely as ever- just a bit more feisty.  Watch out, world- you've got a real firecracker on her way!




Lily's wanted to dress like a princess lately- and Daddy made her a magic wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment