Tuesday, July 19, 2011

'I want to ride the merry-go-round, mommy!'

Even though it's been a while since we visited my side of the family on the 4th of July, all we've been hearing about is the 'merry-go-round'.  Technically, Lily's referring to a carousel she rode at Storybook Land in Aberdeen.  My mom made the mistake of decision to send a picture of her and Lily on the carousel with a little note that said, 'the next time you visit, we'll ride the merry-go-round'.
This picture resulted in an hour long crying and begging fit of, "I want to ride the merry-go-round! I want to ride the merry-go-round, Mommy (or Daddy, whoever was nearest).
We had to take the picture down. 

Infamous Merry-Go-Round

Lily got to feed the goats at Storybook Land


Grandpa Doug and Grandma Gretchen bought her a new fishing pole!


"Are you hiding, kitty?'


Sweet Rowan with mommy


The kids napping on the same bed (I hope a different mattress) I used to nap on when I was little.


Great Grandma GG loving Rowan



No comments:

Post a Comment