Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spa day with Lily

I think both Steve and I really covet our special one on one time with Lily. His favorite thing to do with her is to take her on runs with him and to the park to play. It's their thing, and is so good for their relationship.
Lily and I love to do art projects and to bake sweets- we get up early on weekend mornings and pick out a recipe or a project and get to work!
Last week, though, Lily and I got to spend some quality time together at a spa so she could have her nails painted. I'm not fussy about my nails at all and never paint them, but I thought Lil would love the pampering and the fact that she could pick her own colors.

She had a blast and chose pink for her fingernails and brown for her toenails.

Here she is getting her toenails painted. Love that big smile!

I think she smiled the entire time.






 And here's a video I took of sweet Lily getting her Manicure:



Gotta love this kid...
What a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. I have said I do not want 4 kids, but I might take her. SO DANG CUTE!

    ReplyDelete