Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet girl


Dear Lily- I'm kind of at a loss for words right now.  I sit here wanting to write a profound letter to describe how much I love you and how much you fill up my heart. I see this picture and all I can do is smile.
Tonight there aren't enough words.  You're sleeping and I can't wait to start our day tomorrow- to just hang out together. We've got plan; we went over it tonight while you were lying in bed.
  1. Wake up and you say, 'good morning, mommy!'
  2. Snuggle on the couch and watch toons.
  3. Decorate Valentine's Day cookies with frosting and sprinkles.
And that's pretty much it. 

Saturdays are my favorite days because we can stay in our PJs and can enjoy each-other. Weekends are when we can really connect for longer than a few short hours, and this weekend is a special one.  Your daddy is taking your brother to the doctor in Rochester on Sunday afternoon- and we get to spend time alone.  I am so excited.

There are so many things I want to tell you, my dear... but tonight all I have is this:
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart).

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment